Sleep & Beyond – myComforter Light
S&B™ is the “Top 3 Best Wool Bedding Brands” in North America. Only the finest and purest nature created raw materials, such as organic and natural cotton, are used to create each piece. Merino sheep are raised in the mountainous lands of Kyrgyz Republic, which produce superfine organic wool for the myMerino collection. Each product is tested to be free of arsenic, VOC’s and other carcinogenic chemicals. Sleep & Beyond products carry the most stringent certifications (USDA Organic, Oeko TEX, Woolmark, and GOTS) and are 100% natural and organic.
myComforter Light is ideal for someone who...
- Is looking for an eco-friendly comforter for warmer regions.
- Has allergies to down and polyester and is looking for a healthier alternative option.
- Is looking for a long-term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Is perfect for warmer seasons and climates, or for those who keep their bedroom temperature cool, from 69°F to 74°F.
- Gently drapes around the body while that snuggled, soothing, and peaceful sleep continues uninterruptedly.
- Keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stay there for longer.
- Breathes more naturally than down and synthetic products.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- Wool acts like a thermos; even the sheep do not get cold on a bitterly freezing, snowy day, nor on hot sweltering summer’s day in a pasture. Their wondrously created wool fibers insulate the sheep just as myComforter insulates us. Sleeping cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is the dream-come-true.
- Comes in eco-friendly packaging.
- Lasts for many years with proper care.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300 TC.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
Join Our Newsletter
Be the first to learn about Sleep & Dream’s exciting promotions, special events, and much more.