Royal-Pedic – All Cotton
The Royal-pedic All Cotton is a traditional 8 1/2″- 9″ thick, hand tufted mattress, is orthopedic firm in its support and is considered the firmest mattress in the line when used without one of the 3″, 4″ or 5″ pillowtop pads.
- The Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattress features our double heat tempered, Royal-Flex® 704i Innerspring System designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support, and relaxation.
- Skilled craftsmen hand layer the staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface. Over 50 pounds of pre-compressed staple cotton go into making a king size Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattress! No polyurethane foam padding is in the mattress, so you have lasting support for your body and a healthier sleeping environment.
- The inner cotton padding is encased in our luxurious Belgian 100% cotton ticking, which ventilates body heat. Unlike polyester fabrics found on many brands of mattresses, the cotton ticking is non-slippery, keeping the pillow top pads in place to help prevent shifting.
- The mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the cotton padding for orthopedic back support. We do not use buttons to tuft our mattresses because buttons have a tendency to turn on their side creating an uncomfortable sleeping surface.
- T-Spring Side Supports are installed around the perimeter of the spring system to provide edge firmness and support.
Royal-Pedic Double Diamond Box Spring construction is the finest available. We provide 22% more coils than is standard for extra support and durability and have 50% more coils located in the center-third of the box spring to support the body better (over 60% of our body weight is located in our torso area). The thickness of our coil wire is an extra heavy duty 8 3/4 gauge compared to the standard 9 ½ – 10 gauge wire. Even our box spring contains a layer of staple cotton padding for added support for the underside of the mattress. Brass corner guards are installed on all corners, rather than the plastic ones that break off easily, and heavy-duty cotton fabric is used on the underside of the box spring, instead of the thin synthetic sheeting that commonly droops and frays easily. You will only get the best with Royal-Pedic!
Join Our Newsletter
Be the first to learn about Sleep & Dream’s exciting promotions,
special events, and much more.